- Don't create alternate accounts for malicious purposes or the evasion of punishments. This will result in an instant permanent ban on all of your accounts.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on hate speech. Intolerant bigotry, including but not limited to that directed at race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, ethnicity and nationality, will be removed and users will be permanently banned immediately.
- Don't otherwise be a horrible person. Flaming, berating, insults, ad hominem attacks, passive-aggressive put-downs, and etc. aren't fun for anyone. Use common sense.
- You will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law, especially including (but not limited to) piracy and "doxxing".
- Topics like religion or politics or hyperbolic controversies should be taken elsewhere, because we all know where that ends up.
- These rules almost don't need to be said: no embedding of or links to pornography of any kind; no embedding of NSFW content and links must be clearly labeled as such; no spamming, flooding or making multiple topics with the same content.
- Please do your best with proper spelling and grammar; you have all the time in the world to type. We understand if you speak English as a second language, mistakes happen, but you're definitely in violation of this rule by unironically or overly frequently using txt speak, 1337, lolcat speak, or similar shorthands/abuses of language.
These rules may as well be updated or changed at any time. In the event of a change to these terms, The Layabouts will make a good faith effort to notify all users of these changes; it is the user's responsibility to stay informed.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.